Tuesday, January 22, 2013

DIY of the Day



I stumbled upon this idea on Pinterest, and I just HAD to try it right away! I was pretty skeptical at first. The thought of glitter so close to the USB holes in my iPhone and laptop freaked me out a little, but it turned out great! The nail polish totally holds it all together. I used my one of my favorite polishes of all time, Milani "Disco Lights." I highly recommend this brand if you want to try this yourself. If the polish were a little thinner and less able to retain the glitter, you might have to worry about shedding, which could harm your phone/computer (I tell you this from experience. I fried an MP3 player when I was younger by "decorating" it with glitter.). A top coat of clear polish could fix that, though!


No comments:

Post a Comment