Monday, January 21, 2013

C Wonder-ful


Someday, when I get my own apartment, EVERYTHING will come from C Wonder.

When I first heard about it, I have to admit that I was a bit wary. It seemed way too much like a "Tory Burch for Target", you know? Everything changed as soon as I walked into the store for the first time a few weeks ago. I have been totally converted. C Wonder emblematizes everything I loved about the "old" Tory. The bright colors, simple-yet-dazzling patterns, and animated store atmosphere were what originally attracted my attention to Tory Burch, but her brand (see "empire") seems to have lost all that in the shuffle of high fashion. No worries, though, fellow mourners, C Wonder has adopted all of these spectacular attributes- and they have a home decor collection!




All in all, my favorite item in the whole store HAD to be this gorgeous necklace. If anyone would like to buy it for me for my birthday, let's just say I wouldn't be entirely opposed to the idea. (My favorite color is turquoise.)







No comments:

Post a Comment